1. Why is Phoebe called a deaconess in Romans 16:1?
2. How do we determine what is cultural practice vs. a practice of the church?
3. Do you think songs that use outdated language take away from the worship?
1. Why is it people take the Bible out of context?
2. Can we be assured of our being saved?
09.30.18 AM – Mark Day – The Mission of the Church
Scripture Reading: John 17:13-19
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. – Matthew 23:23 KJV